THE SIKH EDUCATION FUND (SEF)
A Project of Association of Sikh Professionals (ASP)
Note: This form is to be used only by students who have received funding the previous year from SEF
9. SEF funding to you last year:
10. Total of all other grants / aids / scholarships, etc. to you last year $
11. Amount requested from SEF for the coming year $
12. Amount you have /expect to receive from other sources for the coming year $
Under penalties of perjury, I acknowledge that the above is true to the best of my knowledge.
In the event, my application is successful:
- I will be notified by SEF / ASP via email and upon my acceptance, the agreed to amount will be sent directly to the school or university for credit to my account.
- And I am awarded an aid or a loan, I will be contractually obligated to repay the borrowed amount after graduation and obtaining gainful employment over a period of four years or sooner, unless otherwise agreed to between SEF / ASP and myself in writing. The amount to be paid in equal installments.
- I understand that if the amount is not paid back as agreed, SEF /ASP will use the full force of law to recover its funds plus any interest and monies spent to recover the funds. In such an event I agree to hold SEF / ASP harmless for any and all acts on their part.
- This application and my prior applications will become part of the contractual agreement between SEF / ASP and me.
- Applications must be received no later than June 28, and sent to: SEF / ASP, 2917 Oak Brook Hills Rd., Oak Brook, IL 60523. Applications can also be sent electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org, however original signature on page 2 will be required before any disbursement of funds
- Submission of this application does not guarantee any funds.
- Incomplete application will not be processed. It is the responsibility of the applicant to send in the transcripts and requested information in a timely manner.
*Please provide two telephone #’s, one permanent home # and second where you can be readily reached between July through September.